Senior MEA Developer
学历：本科以上 经验：5-10 招聘人数：3-5
FTXT Canada is committed to developing world class hydrogen fuel cell products. FTXT has a global multicultural team with R&D centers in Shanghai, Baoding, Japan, Germany and Canada. This position is located in Vancouver BC at FTXT’s fuel cell stack center of excellence. FTXT offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package with a culture of innovation. FTXT has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a full-time stack engineer. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Technical Officer and perform a variety of key roles within a small 8-10 person team in 2021 growing to 50-100 people in the next 5 to 10 years.
• Lead the development of Membrane Electrode Assembly (MEA)
• Develop catalyst and sub-layer inks for the cathode and anode
• Develop and optimize advanced catalyst sublayer ink processing application methods
• Characterize MEA Materials (GDLs, Membranes, Catalysts etc.) for critical attributes
• Develop MEA sub-component requirements, DFMEA/PFMEA documents & design verification plans
• Work with production teams to optimize and de-bug processing issues.
• Characterize catalyst/carbon inks, GDLs & membranes for critical properties.
• Develop test methods and analyze, interpret, model and summarize characterization data
• Support and interact with international development team & supply chain
• Develop intellectual property and technical know-how
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of, critically analyze and summarize relevant literature related to MEA
• Support and interact with business development team for MEA cost reduction and cost modeling
• Degree in chemistry/chemical engineering or relevant engineering field with strong lab skills and previous experience working in ink processing
• 5-10 years fuel cell related experience
• Ph.D or equivalent experience is an asset
• Strong knowledge of MEA design, catalysts, carbon ink and ionomer properties.
• Knowledge of fuel cell failure modes and accelerated testing methods.
• Familiarity with MEA and MEA component characterization methods
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-past environment with tight deadlines
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to speak Mandarin desired, but not required
FTXT is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org