Junior Mechanical Engineer
学历：本科以上 经验：1-3 招聘人数：3-5
FTXT Canada is committed to developing world class hydrogen fuel cell products. FTXT has a global multicultural team with R&D centers in Shanghai, Baoding, Japan, Germany and Canada. This position is located in Vancouver BC at FTXT’s fuel cell stack center of excellence. FTXT offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package with a culture of innovation. FTXT has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a full-time mechanical engineer. The successful candidate will report to the Lead Engineer and perform a variety of key roles within a small 8-10 person team in 2021 growing to 50-100 people in the next 5 to 10 years.
· Design fixtures and jigs for testing.
· Communicate with shops and other suppliers to make the parts.
· Prepare accurate and complete drawings according to ASME Y14.5M design and drawing standards.
· Understanding engineering concepts and translating them to engineering design drawings.
· Participate and contribute in design reviews.
· Working with suppliers and IQC to understand drawing callouts needed for QC and inspection.
· Reviews supplier data and supplier/manufacturer drawings, as required.
· Apply and interpret Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
· Perform engineering calculations and prepare presentations and reports.
· Perform hands-on tasks in the lab from time to time.
· Ability to work in a fast-past environment with tight deadlines.
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to speak Mandarin desired, but not required.
FTXT is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com