Senior Test Engineer
学历：本科以上 经验：2年以上 招聘人数：3-5
FTXT Canada is committed to developing world class hydrogen fuel cell products. FTXT has a global multicultural team with R&D centers in Shanghai, Baoding, Japan, Germany and Canada. This position is located in Vancouver BC at FTXT’s fuel cell stack center of excellence. FTXT offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package with a culture of innovation. FTXT has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a full-time test engineer. The successful candidate will report to the CTO and perform a variety of key roles within a small 8-10 person team in 2021 growing to 50-100 people in the next 5 to 10 years.
· Ensure a safe working environment
· Design, build, specify and procure test equipment
· Work with component owners to co-develop testing methods, procedures and design verification plans
· Participate in DFMEA reviews
· Prepare test samples and conduct testing according to test plan
· Participate and contribute to design reviews
· Review, compile, translate and report test data
· Create test reports and present findings to internal and external customers.
· Perform hands-on tasks in the lab frequently
· Liaise with external equipment suppliers
· B.S or higher in a relevant engineering field
· At lease 2 years of fuel cell testing experience (co-op experience is also counted)
· Experience with LabVIEW, MATLAB, Excel VBA or engineering programming
· Strong knowledge of test methodologies
· Practical hands on skills and aptitude
· Demonstrated ability to problem solve
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-past environment with tight deadlines.
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to speak Mandarin desired, but not required.
FTXT is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com
- 电话：+86 153 8372 2019